Welcome to pure white beaches, blue waters, and stunning views of the Indian Ocean. Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali sits 70 metres above sea level on the southern tip of Bali, close to the famed Uluwatu Temple. This luxury all-pool villa resort in Bali will help you escape and recuperate from hectic everyday life. Find true relaxation and rejuvenation at this charming island resort with distinctive Balinese touches.
- Pool Villa Garden View, One bedroom, 403 sqm
- Pool Villa Sea View, One bedroom, 403 sqm
- Pool Vila Ocean View, One bedroom, 403 sqm
- Pool Villa Cliff Edge, One bedroom, 403 sqm
- Sanctuary Villa Garden View, Two bedroom, 565 sqm
- Sanctuary Villa Sea View, Two bedroom, 565 sqm
- Sanctuary Villa Ocean View, Two bedroom, 565 sqm
- Sanctuary Villa Cliff Edge, Two bedroom, 565 sqm
- Presidential Villa, Three bedroom, 1200 sqm
Food and Beverages
Indoor and outdoor cooking stations featuring international cuisine, is the essential Bambu experience. With dedicated sushi counters, grill station and barbeque pits, the wide array of Bali dining options is complemented with live traditional entertainment and cultural performances.
JU-MA-NA RESTAURANT & BAR
The perfect vantage point for admiring the stunning Indian Ocean. With cosmopolitan cocktails and aperitifs, Arabian-influenced snacks and drinks, Ju-Ma-Na Bar is the ideal spot for an evening of relaxation after a bustling day. For an inventive gourmet experience, the Ju-Ma-Na bar offers stunning French cuisine with a Japanese twist.
Within the spacious Banyan Tree Spa, Tamarind offers freshly prepared food using locally sourced ingredients. Set in tranquil surroundings, it serves a variety of Nouvelle Balinese cuisine, emphasising on authentic Balinese herbs and spices cooked to perfection using modern techniques.